Nora and Bob McClure completed their “Grand Slam” of tennis by attending the Australian Open in January of this year. They will discuss traveling in Sydney and Melbourne.
“If you like it, drink it” is the motto at Tapping the Vine, a wine-focused tapas style restaurant on Main Street in Safety Harbor. Born in England and having lived in Canada for many years, our speaker this week is owner Howard Latham. Retired from 35 years in accounting, Howard, a first time restaurateur, is going to discuss the challenges and rewards of his business.
Tapping the Vine uses as much fresh Florida food as it can, locally sourced whenever possible. Seasonal dishes enter and leave the menu regularly. Florida is known for a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, and seafood which means an offering of the freshest and best year-round. Tapping The Vine is yours to enjoy in a quiet, tasteful setting indoors or under the shady oaks outside on a delightful patio. Bring your pets to the patio, too. Special meals or other events such as themed five-course, wine pairing dinners occur regularly. Challenge your taste buds at wine tastings. Check the website calendar for future dates and look over the “Specials” page in the menu section of the site and the “Info Flyer” on the newsletter page. You can also make group reservations – just ask. They’ll be glad to help.
Tapping the Vine website: http://www.tappingthevine.com/
|737 Main Street
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
(Directly across from City Hall)
Get DirectionsCheck out the Facebook page:
Tapping The Vine – Safety Harbor on Facebook
|PH: (727) 330–7514
Mon to Thu 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Friday 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Saturdays Noon to 10:00pmAlso open for special events days. Closed most Sundays & major holidays.
Attorney Charles S. Philips will discuss the do’s and don’ts of automobile accidents and the recently amended Personal Injury Protection law in Florida.
- Chuck received his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice from the University of South Florida in 1985, with honors. He graduated from Stetson College of Law in St. Petersburg in 1987.
- Practice dedicated to victim representation in Personal Injury Law, and insurance coverage issues.
- Former Assistant State Attorney in Pinellas County. Served 5 years in Traffic and Misdemeanor Divisions, as Lead Trial Attorney and finally, as Felony Division Assistant for 2 1/2 years.
- Former associate with a private defense firm in their St. Petersburg office practicing insurance defense.
- Former associate with a large firm, in their New Port Richey office, practicing Personal Injury Law and Insurance Coverage Litigation. After 7 years as the lead attorney of the Pasco office’s Personal Injury Division, Chuck started his own firm to continue his focus on victim representation.
- State Licensed Sports Agent.
- Member of the Florida Bar, Clearwater Bar Association, St. Petersburg Bar Association, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Trial Lawyers of America, the Citrus County Bar Association, Pasco Bar Association, and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Member of the Trinity Rotary, Trinity Business Association, All Children’s Development Council and The Major League Baseball Players Alumni local board. He is also a board member of the Magic Beans
See what's coming up on the Rotary Club of Safety Harbor's Calendar
Each Friday, 7:30 am at:
443 Main Street, Safety Harbor
Be sure to give us a call at: