Attorney Charles S. Philips will discuss the do’s and don’ts of automobile accidents and the recently amended Personal Injury Protection law in Florida.
- Chuck received his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice from the University of South Florida in 1985, with honors. He graduated from Stetson College of Law in St. Petersburg in 1987.
- Practice dedicated to victim representation in Personal Injury Law, and insurance coverage issues.
- Former Assistant State Attorney in Pinellas County. Served 5 years in Traffic and Misdemeanor Divisions, as Lead Trial Attorney and finally, as Felony Division Assistant for 2 1/2 years.
- Former associate with a private defense firm in their St. Petersburg office practicing insurance defense.
- Former associate with a large firm, in their New Port Richey office, practicing Personal Injury Law and Insurance Coverage Litigation. After 7 years as the lead attorney of the Pasco office’s Personal Injury Division, Chuck started his own firm to continue his focus on victim representation.
- State Licensed Sports Agent.
- Member of the Florida Bar, Clearwater Bar Association, St. Petersburg Bar Association, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Trial Lawyers of America, the Citrus County Bar Association, Pasco Bar Association, and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Member of the Trinity Rotary, Trinity Business Association, All Children’s Development Council and The Major League Baseball Players Alumni local board. He is also a board member of the Magic Beans