Join the Rotary Club of Safety Harbor!
If you’re interested in joining the Safety Harbor Rotary club, submit a Prospective Member Form and Rotary International will forward your application to our local club. Though individuals must be sponsored or proposed for membership into a club, its easy to contact our membership chair for more information! Our club welcomes diversity and variety among our members.
What are the qualifications for membership?
A prospective member must be a person of good character with a good business, professional, or community reputation and also be one of the following:
- A current or former professional, proprietor, executive, manager, or community leader
- Committed to service with a record of personal involvement
- A Rotary Foundation alumnus
What are the responsibilities of membership?
- Attend meetings regularly (note – meeting formats are flexible to accommodate busy schedules!)
- Serve as volunteers at rotary-sponsored events
- Aspire to club leadership or committee roles
- Pay annual dues, based on membership type
The more you contribute your time and talent to a rotary club, the more you will benefit from membership!
What are the attendance requirements?
An attendance record of 50 percent is required to remain an active Rotarian. Attendance includes approved service projects or volunteer hours working on club activities. We understand busy schedules, and wish to provide a variety of opportunities to serve in ways that work for you!